|Student loan consolidation is combining
most student loans into a package, making a single low monthly payment. Many lending
institutions offer student loan consolidation.
Check out this list of very popular career, job
search, pay & salary frequently asked questions & answers
- Many students are not aware of the options that are available to
- Each student's financial situation is different and it is
important to plan check all of the options.
- With rising cost of tuition, students can limit the amount they
pay after graduation, by consolidating their loans.
- Not all student consolidation loan programs are the same. So it's a
good idea to shop around.
- Student loan consolidation is not for everyone.
- Student loan consolidation should be considered
even if a student is still a freshman or sophomore.